Saturday, March 1, 2014
1957 Nash Ambassador
Styling cues on the top of the line Ambassador included quad headlamps (two years before the rest of the industry), two-tone paint, and a wrap-around windshield. AMC's 250-cid V-8 was enlarged to 327-cid, and produced 255 horsepower.
Nash production ended in June of 1957. New models for 1958 were sold under the Rambler name.